Your day includes
*4 hour venue hire
*Exclusive use of the house and grounds
*Glass of prosecco each for 30 guests
*Fresh flowers for the ceremony room
*Venue Manager + Waiter to serve drinks
Wedding day details & timeline
10.30am: Guests and Registrar arrive
11.00am: Civil ceremony in the Main Hall
11.30am: Reception drink and photographs outside or in the Conservatory
2.00pm: Last orders at the bar
2.30pm: Guests depart
£3,000 - Monday - Thursday
£3,500 - Friday
£4,000 - Saturday & Sunday
- Additional flowers and bouquets can be arranged for an extra charge
- A pianist can be arranged at an extra charge
- Guest list numbers will need to be in line with government guidance. The maximum number of guests is currently 30. This includes 2 x registrars and the couple. If guest list numbers increase in line with government guidance, additional staff costs will apply.
- The civil ceremony must be booked by the couple directly with the Richmond Registry Office. New bookings can be taken from 1st September.
- The ceremony only option is available Mondays - Sundays. Please get in touch for available dates.