- Please remember that there is no access to the garden for buses and vans.
- Confetti or petals are not allowed on the grounds, or inside.
- Balloons are not allowed in the dining room.
- The children's playground is out of bounds and any children on site are the sole responsibility of the parents.
- Front car park can accommodate 40 cars and 20 cars at the back.
- Venue preparation can start from 8am on the morning of the event only and it is the responsibility of your suppliers to collect equipment the evening of the event after guests have left.
- Please ensure all external suppliers send their Public Liability Insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org. If using external caterers Food Hygeine certificates must also be provided.
- Bar Closes at 23:30
- Last Dance no later than 23:45
- Carriages: Guests are asked to leave by midnight.
Your suppliers will be able to access the house from 8am on the day of the event. We can allow you a 2 hour time slot to deliver drinks before the event. Please contact us to find out your allocated time.
We can allow you a 2 hour time slot the day after your event to collect drinks and decorations.